We are looking for an experienced, results-driven Executive Assistant with a demonstrated standard of excellence, to support the CEO and liaise with the other board and team members. This role demands a strong pulse on the tech industry as well as a sense of urgency and ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment.
The right candidate will have a strong bias for action and the ability to think proactively and strategically. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
- Supports the CEO with daily duties and completes a broad variety of administrative and financial tasks that include managing a calendar of appointments. both personal and professional, expense and cashflow reports and primary accounting paperwork.
- Manages accounts payable and receivable, maintains relationship with the banks, accounting firms and related partners; assists in potential audits for both our Romanian and US company.
- Manages payroll, HR, including on-boarding and training new members; maintains relationship with law firms, reviews business contracts and advises on potential updates; also in charge of company's internal regulations.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Acts as a gatekeeper, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information, resolving product and service problems.
- Provides assistance as needed to front desk operations such as answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, office supplies, greeting and signing in visitors or guests.
- Manage any special projects, tasks or responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong pulse of the tech industry and an interest in business management.
- Loyalty towards the company.
- Big lifetime personal goals.
- Uphold strict level of confidentiality.
- Driving license with at least two years of experience.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications.
- Desire to constantly improve personal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Open minded and proactive in resolving situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners.
- Proactively identify needs without being asked.
- Hard working.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Suite, Google Apps and expense management.
- Above the average computer typing skills, at least 60 words typed per minute.
Experience and education
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with an active interest towards business management and technology.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- 3+ years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization (i.e. technology, marketing, management, commerce, manufacturing) and 2+ years supporting C-level executives or equivalent.
- Excellent, close to native, English and Romanian verbal, writing, editing, grammatical and research skills.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of German, French or Spanish is helpful.
- Reports directly to the CEO.
- Works directly with the Board of Directors.
- Works directly with the recruiting companies.
- Works directly with the accounting companies.
- Works directly with the law firms.
- Position is full time in our Cluj-Napoca headquarters, in Cluj City Center.
- Due to the confidentiality of the work, the functions of this position will be performed in a private office, however temporarily, due to nature of the office space, will be performed in an open space room.
- Occasional travel, both national and international may be involved.
- Due to the nature of this position, overtime and the need to always stay connected will be required.
Perks and benefits
Full time position with attractive salary, plus performance bonuses.
Health benefits and other office perks.
Free parking spot in the office building.
Stock options in our US company, Hasna, Inc.
High level of responsibility and autonomy from day one.