We are looking for a results-driven Executive Assistant with a demonstrated standard of excellence, to support the CEO and liaise with the other board and team members. This role demands a strong pulse on the tech industry as well as a sense of urgency and ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment.
The right candidate will have a strong bias for action and the ability to think proactively and strategically. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
- Supports the CEO with daily duties and completes a broad variety of administrative and financial tasks that include managing a calendar of appointments. both personal and professional, expense and cash flow reports and primary accounting paperwork.
- Manages accounts payable and receivable, maintains relationship with the banks, accounting firms and related partners; assists in potential audits for both our Romanian and US company.
- Manages payroll, HR, including on-boarding and training new members; maintains relationship with law firms; also in charge of company's internal regulations.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Acts as a gatekeeper, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provides assistance as needed to front desk operations such as answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, office supplies, greeting and signing in visitors or guests.
- Strong pulse of the tech industry and an interest in business management.
- Loyalty towards the company.
- Big lifetime personal goals.
- Uphold strict level of confidentiality.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications.
- Desire to constantly improve personal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Open minded and proactive in resolving situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners.
- Proactively identify needs without being asked.
- Hard working.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Suite, Google Apps and expense management.
- Above the average computer typing skills, at least 60 words typed per minute.
Experience and education
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with an active interest towards business management and technology.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- 3+ years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization (i.e. technology, marketing, management, commerce, manufacturing).
- Excellent, close to native, English and Romanian verbal, writing, editing, grammatical and research skills.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of German, French or Spanish is helpful.
- Reports directly to the CEO.
- Works directly with the Board of Directors.
- Works directly with the recruiting companies.
- Works directly with the accounting companies.
- Works directly with the banks.
- Works directly with the law firms.
- Position is full time in our Cluj-Napoca headquarters, in Cluj City Center. This job can't be performed remotely.
- Due to the confidentiality of the work, the functions of this position will be performed in a private office, however temporarily, due to nature of the office space, will be performed in an open space room.
- Occasional travel, both national and international may be involved.
- Due to the nature of this position, the need to stay connected will be required.
Perks and benefits
Full time position with attractive salary, plus performance bonuses.
- Health benefits and other office perks.
- Free parking spot in the office building.
- Stock options in our US company, Hasna, Inc.
- High level of responsibility and autonomy from day one.